Wine Tasting SaaS Software
“En Primeur” competition 29-31 May, 2019
Meet us at first in Black Sea Region “En primeur” Wine Competition (Ukraine, Odessa), where Gustos.Life SaaS solution with additional Aging potential evaluation will be used for conducting Sensory Analysis activities.
Official launch on 29-31 May, 2019
at app.Gustos.life platform in Ukraine, Odessa
What is Wine Taste Solution
Gustos.Life Wine Taste is a specially designed IT solution for organising and conducting wine tasting activities during professional competitions, contests or other similar events and for certification purposes.
One of the key advantages of Gustos.Life solution is a real-time tracking of the competition process using blockchain technology. This way the results of the wine tastings can’t be deleted, edited or any other way altered. The authenticity of each database entry can be cryptographically audited anytime.
The solution strictly follows all official international methodology recommendations for Sensory Analysis of wines and other spirituous beverages, but is flexible enough to modify or extend the wine tasting methodology according to one’s needs.
Gustos.Life SaaS wine tasting solution is already successfully used during several professional wine tasting events. Here is the report about the latest edition of Eurasia Wine and Spirits Competition that used our software:
Why Gustos.Life Wine Taste?
Besides being strictly compliant with International standards and recommendations for Sensory Analysis for each and every detail of the tasting methodology and process, the digital wine tasting solution assures a certain number of extra advantages:
- Maximum simplicity of the wine tasting event organisation and results tracking;
- Elimination of the possibility of errors arising from manual data processing;
- Maximum transparency, trustability and security of the tasting results, as the wine scores are stored using blockchain technology and can be cryptographically audited anytime.
- Compatibility with any computer device with internet connection including smartphones;
- High efficiency, as filling out tasting cards in electronic format makes possible an instant results processing and calculation;
- Advanced reporting features, granting a fast and easy access to contest results for organisers, judges and participants.
A major bonus for participants of the wine competitions conducted on our software is the automatic import of the competition results to the specialised Fine Wine Investment Platform, developed by a Great Britain based company Gustos.Life LTD. Gaining a professional evaluation score, the best rated wines can be listed for purchase* in a global wine catalog and draw attention of a large number of international wine investors and collectors.
* The listing on the investment platform will require an additional contract signed by the wine producing company.
How It Works
Events using Gustos.Life SaaS
November 2019 Planned use of Gustos.Life SaaS solution for professional Sensorical Analysis during International Wine Competition 2019 (Georgia).
October 2019 Planned use of Gustos.Life SaaS solution for professional Sensorical Analysis during International Wine Competition 2019 (Azerbaijan).
12 July 2019 Planned presentation of the Gustos.Life professional SaaS solution at Black Sea Wine Forum (Sochi. Russia).
29-31 May 2019 First in Black Sea Region “En primeur” Competition (Ukraine) will use Gustos.Life SaaS solution with additional Aging potential evaluation.
18 April 2019 Our SaaS solution for mass-audience wine evaluation with a simplified score scale used at Spring Vernissage of Wine (Moldova).
27-28 February 2019 Blockchain based SaaS solution for professional Sensory Analysis used during Eurasia Wine and Spirits Competition 2019 (Chisinau. Moldova). The results of the competition can be subject of an external cryptographical audit.
14 December 2018 First formal use of blockchain-based SaaS solution for mass-audience wine evaluation with a simplified score scale at Winter Vernissage of Wine (Moldova).
7-9 November 2018 First formal use of blockchain-based SaaS solution for professional wine evaluation at Eurasia Wine and Spirits Competition (Georgia).
Q3 2017 A stand alone solution for Sensory Analysis during official activities of wine certification was developed for National Office of Wine (Chisinau. Moldova).
Saas fees & pricing
The fees for usage of Gustos.Life SaaS solution may differ much depending on a such factors as:
- Type of competition you are organising,
- The Methodology used during wine evaluation,
- Number of samples featured,
- Amount of support and training needed
- Other competition particularities
Please submit a request form with and give us some basic information about the event you are organising and our specialists will contact you shortly.